Sometimes you hear a song that just is music to feed your soul. Yesterday was that day for me. I took a listen to a song by Fiona Kernaghan, singer/songwriter and it just melted me. Her song, “I Don’t Want To Remember” not only has some very clever lyrics but Fiona‘s voice is breathtaking and just draws you in to hear more.
Fiona is definitely not a novice at songwriting/singing, she has a vast experience that includes having written twenty hit singles, written theme songs to two TV shows, lots of film and tv placements and over one hundred cuts worldwide. I found the song on her blog that I follow The Song Mistress which takes you on Fiona’s journey of her talented songwriting process.
So check out her lyric video for her song, “I Don’t Want To Remember” here:
She has such a magical voice! This song as well as other music by Fiona is available here on Itunes. Please take the time out to check out this amazing artist! Also, make sure to check out her blog here as well as her website here.
Information & Links:
- Website: http://fionakernaghan.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fionakernaghanmusic
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/fionakernaghan
- Itunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/fiona-kernaghan/id208119097?ign-mpt=uo%3D4
- The Song Mistress Blog: http://thesongmistress.wordpress.com/
- Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvnFJ9jE9cyLGK60kkKL7dA